The Evert Tennis Academy (ETA) is an innovative partnership between the Evert family, the first family of tennis, and IMG, the world’s largest and most prestigious sports marketing firm. The Evert Tennis Academy’s mission is to pass on to future champions the same knowledge, passion and competitive spirit that drove Chris Evert to win 157 single’s titles, 18 grand slams and to reign for 7 years as the # 1 player in the world. By combining the experience of a champion with world-class coaching, cutting-edge training methods and premier facilities the Evert Tennis Academy is able to offer unrivaled programs for players of all ages and abilities.
Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting-edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment.
Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami
Department: Tennis- Player Development
- On court for 7 hours a day (Monday-Friday) working with junior tennis players with an intermediate to advanced level.
- Travel locally to USTA and UTR tournaments and internationally to ITF events
- Communicate with parents via phone and by e-mail regarding students’ progress
- Teach tennis skills through effectively planned training and practices. Trainings must be appropriate to level and age.
- Run group and individual practice.
- Has at least 3 years of teaching experience at the junior-collegiate or professional level
- College Degree
- Division I college or professional playing background
- Possess high intensity on the court
- Capable of hitting 3-4 hours a day
- Good communication skills
- Good management skills
- Master’s Degree
- Fluent in another language other than English
Evert Tennis Academy Background: Evert Tennis Academy is a world-class tennis program that employs cutting-edge training methods in a highly focused, personalized tennis-training environment.
Location: Boca Raton, Florida. Located 30 minutes north Fort Lauderdale and an hour north of Miami.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
If interested in applying please contact [email protected]