Atlas Tennis is searching for candidates with a passion for travel, tennis, and leadership that are looking for a unique summer job. Our coaches travel through Europe with a group of teenage tennis players that are training and competing in tournaments in different countries, while also visiting some of the most iconic cities and sightseeing destinations in the world. The right candidates will have a strong background in tennis as a player and/or coach, travel experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills, an outstanding sense of responsibility, and the ability to adjust to unpredictable situations.
About Atlas Tennis:
Our mission is to positively change lives through the gifts of tennis, travel, and people. We design trips to help tennis players develop through training and competitive matches in new environments with expert coaches. Our trips are also designed to help participants grow as
people, pushing them out of their comfort zone through new experiences in different places with unique cultures. Our goal as a company is to take people on our trips, give them the experience of a lifetime, and return them home having positively grown as tennis players, competitors, and most importantly, people.
- Trips last 3-4 weeks from late June to mid July
- Coaches will meet the team at the airport in the New York area or starting in Europe and travel with a group of 10-15 teenagers for the entire trip. Each trip will have at least 2 coaches.
- Coaches will be responsible for managing day to day operations of the trip, including transportation, practice and tournament schedules, sightseeing, meals, and other tasks as needed.
- Coaches will be expected to design daily practice plans best suited to the player needs, as well as providing feedback for players on their tournament matches.
- Coaches will be required to submit written player evaluations at the conclusion of the trips, as well as player match charts for select tournament matches.
- Ideal candidates will be extremely adaptable and able to adjust to different situations.
- An extremely high level of responsibility is required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to drive a car or van in different countries.
- Coaches will be required to provide proof of CPR/First Aid Certification before trip departure.
- Coaches will be required to complete USTA SafePlay certification and the associated background check.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Experience coaching a tennis team
- International travel experience
- All trip-related expenses will be covered by Atlas Tennis. This includes flights, accommodations, meals, any pre-planned sightseeing, and more.
- In addition to the all-expenses-paid trip, coaches receive a weekly salary.
- Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance.
- Experience traveling to new countries and networking opportunities with players and coaches from around the world.
- Referral incentive program for our coaches.
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Atlas Tennis and why you would be a great fit to our director Ben at [email protected].