If you’re passionate about the design and function of the built environment, find beauty in and want to protect the natural environment, and want to work with others that feel the same, join our team! LaBella’s multi-disciplinary team of architects, designers, engineers, managers, and environmental scientists work every day to make our world more functional, beautiful, and safe.
LaBella is an employee-owned firm with annual accolades for workplace culture, growth, ethics, and philanthropy. We cultivate each employee’s growth, expand our expertise, and bring out the best in every client project.
As THE INDUSTRY LEADER in racquet sports architecture in the U.S. this truly is a unique opportunity, we are looking for someone with the passion to step in and be the industry leader in racquet sports/entertainment developments. We are sourcing candidates for the position of Racquet Sports Lead Architect position. The Racquet Sports and Entertainment Practice focuses on unique venues for indoor/outdoor courts for Tennis, Pickleball, Padell, and Squash with ancillary development of clubhouses, restaurants, fitness centers, amphitheaters, nightclubs, bars, restaurants and hotels, The projects emphasize the design of environments that create unique and memorable experiences for guests. Speaking to more than just a project type, “hospitality” is a design philosophy that suggests a welcoming experience created through authentic, site-specific, and efficient design that promotes excitement and happiness while creating community. Our Sports and Entertainment Studio is unique in that we offer the design sensibilities and culture of a design studio backed by the robust experience of an established, national, and international AE industry leader.
- Lead a team of architects focused on primarily Racquet Sports design and technical intent through Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Specifications, and Construction Administration for projects of various sizes.
- Lead team in creating buildings which serve the client’s needs, are code-compliant, and respond to their desired image, space, aesthetic, and budgetary goals.
- Coordinate with the engineering disciplines and other consultants to ensure a consistent development of the project.
- Participate in design presentations to the client and other constituents.
- Assist market segment leaders and the marketing department in the preparation of design documents and presentation materials.
- Bachelor of Architecture required.
- Registered Architect in at least one state with suitable credentials for registration in other states.
- Prior experience as architect for components of projects with a demonstrated technical and organizational proficiency.
- Demonstrated superior graphic design and building design and conceptualization skills.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite.
- Experience hand drawing and sketching.
The specific salary offered may be influenced by a variety of factors including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, education, and work location.
Body, mind, and wallet—LaBella’s benefits support a holistic approach to your health and wellness, creating the foundation for physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our benefit offerings cover the must-haves (healthcare and retirement), the just-in-cases (insurances and employee assistance programs), and the cherry-on-tops (fitness reimbursements, year-end incentive pay, and tuition assistance). Visit our website for more details on benefits listed below.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health/Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Leadership Development Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness Program
- Team Building Events
- Community Service Events
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
LaBella is committed to facilitating a culture where diversity, equity, and inclusion are respected, valued, and celebrated by implementing thoughtful, practical, and innovative strategies that support our employees and serve the communities in which we reside. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
LaBella Associates does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting professionals or agencies, nor do we accept resumes from any source that does not reference a specific, open position. LaBella Associates will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resume submitted by recruiting professionals or agencies that do not have a current placement fee agreement with LaBella Associates. All initial communication with recruiting professionals or agencies must go through human resources.