The Arizona State University Men’s & Women’s Tennis programs are seeking motivated candidates to apply for the position of Racket Stringer and Technician for the 2023-2024 season. We are looking for someone who has experience and is willing to string a large
volume of rackets for both the Men’s & Women’s tennis teams at ASU, as well as for visiting institutions that are in Tempe for dual matches and tournament play.
Responsibilities, desired qualifications, and compensation will include:
- Stringing all rackets for the Arizona State Men’s & Women’s teams, in addition to the Men’s & Women’s teams traveling into Tempe for competition with ASU.
- Expect 8-10 rackets per day with a desired turnaround time of 24 hours.
- Stringing experience is required and racket technician skills (regripping, weighting, stenciling, etc.) and a certification from USRSA are preferred
- Experience stringing with Natural Gut is preferred
- Compensation will be $15 per racket with total compensation for the 2023/2024 season expected to be between $20,000-$25,000.