Job Location: PC Fort Lauderdale – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Purpose: The goal of Pine Crest Tennis is to give students and their families a life-long appreciation for tennis and to offer them the best and most current programs available.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the School’s mission statement and the philosophy of the department and adheres to School policies and procedures, including but not limited to what is outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Assists with the Varsity Tennis Team and Middle School Tennis Teams (Fall or Spring)- times may exceed normal working hours.
- Teaches private, semi-private and group lessons as instructed by the Director of Tennis
- Works with the Associate Director of Tennis to ensure that all medical releases, uniforms and academic clearances have been approved for tennis players on the team
- Attends all professional development days as well as the opening of school meetings/trainings
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Department Supervisor or their designee
Education – Bachelor’s degree, High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience and Qualifications – Minimum Two years experience in the tennis industry, Former College Tennis Player or National Tournament Player
Certifications and Licenses – USPTA Certification, USTA 10andUnderTennis Certification (or willing to acquire), CPR Certified