If you’re looking for great benefits, look no further. Endicott offers health, dental, and tuition benefits for you and your family along with a retirement plan with employer contributions! We are located approximately 20 miles north of Boston and parking is free. We are also accessible by commuter rail on the Newburyport/Rockport line. Come and explore Endicott’s seaside locale where employees are an important part of the bustling campus community!
POSITION SUMMARY: Duties include assisting with the coaching of the College’s Head Women’s Tennis Coach
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of the NCAA DIII women’s tennis program.
- Assist the Head Coach with; recruiting, team travel, scouting, practice and game preparation.
- Assist the Head Coach in conducting the program within the Mission of the College and Department.
- Ability to take charge of practices and matches if Head Coach is unable to.
- Assist in workouts and conditioning exercises.
- Assist in equipment, supplies and transportation requests.
- Opportunity to assist with Men’s Team in many of the above capacities also an option
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Master Degree preferred.
- Successful experience coaching and recruiting at the college level.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.