- responsible for knowing and abiding by all NAIA, Keiser University, Sun Conference, and ITA rules and regulations.
- responsible for assisting the head coach in the coaching, recruiting, budgeting, social media, scheduling, player development.
- expected to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner being a positive role model for his/her players.
- participate in fund-raising projects
- assist the Head Coach with monitoring of the academic progress of student-athletes
- other duties as assigned
Competitive college or professional playing experience
Bachelor’s degree required.
Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, leadership, decision making, and supporting the overall athletic
program, student activities and college.
Certificates and Licenses:
CPR certification or ability to obtain.
Valid Florida driver’s license or the ability to obtain and maintain.
To apply please send copy of your Resume, Letter of Application, and List of references to Daniel Finn at