Location: Moraga, CA
Job Title: Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach
Job Type: Full Time & Benefits
Reports To: Head Women’s Tennis Coach
JOB SUMMARY: Assist the Head Coach with all aspects of an NCAA Division I Women’s Tennis program, including compliance with NCAA, West Coast Conference, and College rules and regulations, program administration, student recruitment, on-court coaching, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with providing a competitive Division I tennis program that emphasizes integrity; supports the development, education, and welfare of its student-athletes; and strives for athletic and academic excellence within the College’s mission.
- Effectively coach in practices and in games, demonstrating thorough knowledge of the sport of tennis and an ability to develop student-athletes to their full potential.
- Support and assist with planning, implementing, and monitoring programs, initiatives and efforts designed to achieve goals for graduation and academic achievement of student-athletes.
- Maintain current knowledge of the rules and regulations governing intercollegiate athletic competition, including the rules and regulations of the NCAA and the West Coast Conference, and always maintain compliance therewith.
- Assist with organizing and conducting practices.
- Assist with organizing and implementing a comprehensive recruiting plan.
- Assist with monitoring annual operational budgets.
- Assist with travel planning and logistics.
- Assist with developing and implementing promotional and fundraising activities.
- Assist in developing community and alumni support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one year coaching tennis (NCAA level preferred)
- Collegiate playing experience
Qualified applicants must submit the following materials: current cover letter, current resume, name, and contact information for three professional references.
Please submit to Head Coach, Kat Winterhalter at [email protected]