10 month full-time staff position
Reporting to the Head Coach, duties entail:
- Assist in all aspects of coaching tennis including thorough knowledge of the sport, coaching strategies and player development.
- Assist in recruitment of student-athletes on the regional level. This position supports the tennis program at Pfeiffer University with the recruitment of potential high school and community college student athletes.
- Adhere to NCAA Division III, USA South Conference office and department rules and regulations.
- The assistant coach will be asked to perform daily operations work, coaching, supervision of Team Academic Study Hall, supervision of student-managers, and recruiting under the direction of the Head Coach.
- Office work will require strong organizational skills and writing ability.
- Assisting with Athletic Department with Game Management responsibilities that include game day preparation and breakdown, game supervision and supervision of work study/game day staff.
The position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful background in coaching
- Successfully pass NCAA recruiting examination;
- First Aid, AED, and CPR certification within four months of hire;
- US Citizenship and valid driver’s license
Salary: $22,000 plus benefits
If interested please contact Justin Fainter at [email protected] with resume, cover letter, and three references.