Support the day-to-day function of the Men’s and Women’s Tennis programs.
- Assist in maintaining USM’s adherence to conference and league policies
- Responsible for all aspects related to assisting the head coach with conducting practices and matches, working on player development, and supervising all conditioning programs
- Assisting in the recruitment of possible student-athletes and assisting in the coordination of on-campus visits
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued learning/professional development via presentations, workshops, and/or conferences
- Oversee team managers
- Assist with driving vans for travel games as well as travel preparations
- Responsible for daily academic progress of current tennis student-athletes
- Addition assignments include working with: Sports information for inputting rosters, NAIA Champions of Character program building; fundraising; community service; maintain and promotion public relations and other daily duties assigned by head coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must meet eligibility for USM Graduate Assistantship program which includes acceptance into one of the USM graduate programs
- College level playing experience required
- Effective and positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Must successfully pass a required background screening as appropriate
- Affinity with the overall mission of the University of Saint Mary
To apply, contact Austin Hale at [email protected]