Newberry College is seeking an individual to serve as Assistant Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the development of competitive intercollegiate Men’s and Women’s tennis programs within the guidelines of the NCAA Division II, SAC Conference and Newberry College
- Assist with player development during practices and on court coaching during matches.
- Assist in the coordination of all practice activities and team travel including providing transportation. Working with players with individual workouts year round.
- Assist in recruiting highly successful student/athletes who are both physically and academically talented and who strive to graduate from Newberry.
- Assist with the fundraising, marketing and promoting intercollegiate athletics at Newberry.
- Attend Athletic Department meetings and rules education as scheduled during the year.
- Requires Night and weekend work hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the athletic administration and/or the head Men’s and Women’s tennis coach.
Contact: [email protected] 803-917-1694