- Assist in the planning, organization and the on-going development of the athletic programming and activities of the program.
- Assist in the building of a cohesive and competitive program.
- Recruit academically and athletically qualified, full-time student-athletes to participate in the program.
- Promote the academic progress and graduation of student-athletes, including assisting with enforcement of a study program.
- Assist athletic department in athletic issues as needed.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the league in which you will be competing.
- Submit all required assignments on or before designated due dates.
- Report any known violations or concerns to the administration
- Conform to all Athletic Department policies and procedures as required.
- Represent Keiser University and the Athletic Department as a team player, as a professional, and as a role model for all student-athletes.
- Attend regularly scheduled Athletic Department Staff meetings.
- Possess a valid CPR Certification
- Communicate with all coaches/trainers regarding their game needs.
- Possess a valid State of Florida Driver’s License and be responsible for driving Keiser University vehicles and/or rental vehicles when assigned for away contests.
- Education Required – Bachelors or better
- 1-3 years: High School or College Coaching Experience
The Assistant Coach at Keiser University would work closely with the Head and Assistant coach of the Men’s and Women’s Team. The candidate would assist in daily practice, individuals, and also off-court meetings, video, and stats and any other duties. This position would be fully engaged with all day-to-day activities involved with the team.
This candidate would be required to follow all NAIA rules and abide by all rules set forth by Keiser University. For information please send resume to Head Coach Daniel Finn at [email protected]
The ideal candidate would have a strong level of tennis and or have played professional tennis. Strong relational and organizational skills are required