The ITA All-Academic Awards nomination form is now open. The deadline to submit your nominations for the ITA All-Academic Team Award and the ITA Scholar-Athlete Award is Friday, June 30, 2023 (11:59PM PT) (No late submissions will be accepted under any circumstances).
Student-athletes are eligible for ITA Scholar-Athlete status if they:
- Have a grade point average of 3.5 or above for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Are included on the institutional eligibility form.
For ITA All-Academic Team status, the team must:
- Have a team GPA of 3.2 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the current 2022-23 academic year.
- All listed student-athletes must be on the institutional eligibility form. (Coaches will be accountable for verification.)
- All student-athletes must be listed on the form if the team is eligible.
Following the same process as last season, the ITA will once again be utilizing Awards Force for all Academic Award Nominations.
ITA Member Coaches and Staff can access the ITA Awards homepage on the Coaches Resources website at the link below, which houses the link to the nomination platform and award eligibility/criteria information.
Please direct your questions to Elicia Smith ([email protected])