Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 ITA Ann Lebedeff Award and will be accepted until Friday, March 24th when the nomination period closes.
The ITA Ann Lebedeff Leadership Award will stand to honor a recent college graduate who played college tennis and demonstrated excellence on and off the court, leadership on his or her team, as well as on his or her college campus and in his or her community. The annual recipient of the award will have demonstrated grit (i.e., passion and perseverance towards long-term goals), a commitment to social justice and equality and will have pushed others to be leaders in addition to demonstrating his or her own leadership.
- Have graduated from a four-year American ITA member institution (slated to graduate on or before June 2023)
- Have letters a minimum of two (2) years on the school’s varsity tennis team
Please submit the following in ONE (1) email submission:
- A letter of application that includes an essay describing the role tennis and higher education have played in his or her life
- Contact email and phone number (for nominee)
- Letters of support on behalf of the candidate must also be submitted by the candidate’s varsity tennis coach, a college professor, and a colleague/teammate
Please submit nominations to Rachel Dagen ([email protected]) no later than Friday, March 24th