Community Service

ITA Community Service Month Presented by Limoneira was created to spotlight all the great work in the communities ITA member coaches and student-athletes do on an annual basis.

Justin Sample TFA Feature

Tennis for America: Morehouse College’s Justin Samples on his Vista Experience with the NJTL

https://youtu.be/tA_njgBx1KI For former Morehouse College student-athlete Justin Samples, participating in the Tennis for America program has been a truly rewarding experience. Learning and gaining experience...
Ginger Valentine Tennis for America

Tennis for America Vista Blog: Ginger Valentine

When I first heard about Tennis for America, it instantly sparked my interest; I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to do after graduating...

Tennis For America VISTA Blog: Nico Mercado

I was introduced to tennis when I was about seven years old and it’s been a part of my life ever since.  To keep...

Tennis For America VISTA Blog – Clare O’Keefe

Tennis has been in my life for as long as I can remember. Though I played every sport in the book, tennis was the...

Tennis For America VISTA Applications for Year 3 Are Open

The Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) is excited to announce that the VISTA application process for Year 3 of the national service initiative Tennis for...

UNC Asheville Tennis Serves Up Camps for Underserved Youth

In late June, the UNC Asheville tennis programs partnered with the Asheville Tennis Association (ATA) and the Asheville Racquet Club to put on the...
Chelsea Kung, Yale Women's Tennis

Yale’s Chelsea Kung Featured on NCAA’s Social Series

From Yale Athletics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jui5qn7V7W0 NEW HAVEN, Conn. - Yale women's tennis rising junior and Student-Athlete Advisory Committee President Chelsea Kung will be featured on a special Asian American and Pacific...

Tennis For America Fellow Ivan Derrick, In His Own Words

By Ivan Derrick My name is Ivan Derrick, and I am one of the Tennis for America fellows at the Sloane Stephens Foundation (SSF). The...

FAU Women Find Service Opportunity in Tennis Shutdown

Virtual meetings, virtual conventions, virtual classes, virtual celebrations. Whether it be on Zoom, Google Hangouts, FaceTime or another method, we have all shifted our...

Southeast Missouri State Holds Clinic for Blind and Visually Impaired Youth

Although the majority of college tennis programs had their fall seasons cancelled this year, that did not stop the women’s team at Southeast Missouri...

LATEST NEWS

- Advertisement -